Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon South Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

C13+

Architect

Not Known

Listing

1

The original existing portion of All Saints dates from the year 1230. Various subsequent additions have been made such as the tower in 1330, the north aisle and vestries in 1937, and a northern extension in 1981.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close