Menu

Useful information

Patron

Archbishop of Canterbury

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Croydon South Deanery

Archdeaconry

Croydon Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1870-72

Architect

James Fowler

Listing

2

The church is built on the side of a hill on a man-made plateau and its plan form is typical with a steeple in the north east corner above the entrance to the organ chamber. The church hall is attached at the south west corner sharing circulation space from the south west porch.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close