Menu

Useful information

Patron

Special Board of Patronage

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Deptford Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1854

Architect

P C Hardwick

Listing

2

The church has a central nave with side aisles to north and south, all of which are terminated by gables. The west end of the south aisle is terminated by the tower and broach spire beneath which is the main entrance. A small attached turret is set in the angle between the tower and nave.

The church is constructed in squared randomly coursed Kentish ragstone with ashlar quoins, string courses, copings, window tracery and surrounds, buttress tables, etc., and for the spire.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close