Special Board of Patronage
Woolwich Episcopal Area
Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry
Details of the Church
Originally a chapel founded in 1695 – only the apse remains with a short bay to the west of it. The rest of the church was rebuilt by Lord Dartmouth in 1834. It was made a parish church in 1883.
The church was restored after the Second World War with the north and south galleries being removed and the west gallery cut back.