Menu

Useful information

Patron

Bishop, CPAS & Church Patronage Trust

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Battersea Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1870-71

Architect

E C Robins

Listing

NL

The church is a masonry structure with Kentish ragstone and dressed quoins. The roofs are of slate on timber trusses; a bell turret is positioned between the chancel and nave roofs. The church underwent extensive alteration and refurbishment in 1986. The alterations included a new concrete first floor on a steel frame and all new internal partition walls are of a proprietary plasterboard construction. A new hall was formed at the west end at first floor level with meeting rooms, kitchen and toilet accommodation below.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close