Menu

Useful information

Patron

Bishop, CPAS & Church Patronage Trust

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Battersea Deanery

Archdeaconry

Wandsworth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1995-96

Architect

Levitt Bernstein Associates

Listing

NL

The original church of St George with St Andrew was built in 1955-56 to replace two churches that were seriously damaged in the Second World War. This church was demolished and the site was redeveloped to provide a new place of worship, a new staff house and several housing units for the Southwark and London Diocesan Housing Association.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close