Reigate: Heath Church
Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
The Heath Church, situated on Reigate Heath on the western boundary of the parish, is the daughter church of St Mary's.
It is one of the timber frame and corrugated iron buildings mass-produced from the middle of the 19th Century and exported to the colonies in a knocked-down condition ready for quick assembly.
The first service was held on 28 July 1907, and morning services have been held every Sunday since then.