Menu

Useful information

Patron

Patronage Board (Bishop/Christ's Hospital/PCC)

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Reigate Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1957

Architect

B C Tapner

Listing

NL

The building consists of church and hall both served by a meeting room (the Burke Room), kitchen, entrance hall, boiler room, store and toilets on the south side, and, serving the church only, the choir and clergy vestries on the north side which were possibly added later.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close