Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Archbishop of Canterbury

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Reigate Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

C12+/1885

Architect

Unknown/Norman Shaw

Listing

1

The church dates back to the 12th century, but is substantially of the 13th century. The tower was added, or possible modified, in the 17th century, and the south transept, porch and north aisle are 19th century.

The external walling is of flintwork with stone trimmings, in the form of quoins, window mullions, tracery, window surrounds, plinths, and parapets.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close