Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Southwark & Newington Deanery

Archdeaconry

Southwark Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1859-60

Architect

Henry Jarvis

Listing

2

The church consists of a nave, north and south aisles, chancel, Lady Chapel, choir vestry and vestry, a tower located at the west end of the south aisle and a north porch. The external walls are of random flint and stone with lime stone dressings, the roofs are covered with slates.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close