Patronage Board (Bishop/Dean & Chapter of Worcester Cathedral/a TV)
Kingston Episcopal Area
Details of the Church
G E Street
All Saints Church was built in 1874 to serve the community of West Putney on land at the edge of Putney Common donated by Earl Spencer. The building was a collaboration between George Street, the architect, and the designers Edward Burne-Jones and William Morris. The result is an exquisite example of a late Victorian Arts and Crafts church complete with a set of exceptional stained glass windows. The building also exhibits innovative use of materials to achieve the particular effects desired by the designers.