Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Church Pastoral Aid Society Patronage Trust

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Camberwell Deanery

Archdeaconry

Southwark Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1870-72

Architect

H E Coe

Listing

NL

The church consists of chancel with semi-circular apse, nave, north and south aisles, north and south transepts, north-west tower and north-east vestry.

The walls show externally as being constructed of a random rubble with stone dressings. The rubble walling may, however, only be a facing onto brickwork. The roofs of the nave, aisles, tower and chancel are covered in slate. The roof of the apse is tiled.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close