Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Camberwell Deanery

Archdeaconry

Southwark Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1842-1846

Architect

Scott & Moffat

Listing

2*

The original parish church of Camberwell was destroyed by fire on 7 February 1841.  The competition to build a new church was won by Scott & Moffatt and the

The central tower with broach spire rises to a height of 210ft.  The interior benefits from a notable east window.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close