Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop and Simeon Trustees (jointly)

Episcopal Area

Woolwich Episcopal Area

Deanery

Charlton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lewisham and Greenwich Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1953

Architect

Not Known

Listing

NL

The church was built in 1953 on a site not previously built upon. It is approximately 5 metres high and forms an L shape with the adjoining church hall, a lower building built at the same time. The church is rectangular and divided internally into five equal and two smaller bays.

Vestry and choir vestry are at one side within the envelope of the church hall which can be reached through a pair of double doors from the church.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close