Streatham Hill: St Margaret
Lambeth South Deanery
From the end of April,
St Margaret's became a Chapel of Ease.
For more information, please contact the Area Dean,
The Revd David Stephenson: email@example.com
Patron: Bishop of Southwark
Urban Priority Area: Yes
Deanery: Lambeth South
Episcopal Area: Kingston
Diocesan Record Office: London Metropolitan Archives
Built: 1889 - 1907
Architect: Rowland Plumbe & Harvey
Listing: grade 2
The church externally is constructed of red brickwork with stone dressings, having a lofty nave surmounted at the transept by lead-covered fleche. The main roofs are clay tiles, brick gabled, stone copings with some lower roofs which are flat, asphalt coverings and brick and stone parapet. Two bell towers flank the baptistry at the west end.