Menu

Useful information

Patron

The Bishop

Episcopal Area

Kingston Episcopal Area

Deanery

Lambeth South Deanery

Archdeaconry

Lambeth Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1889-1907

Architect

Rowland Plumbe & Harvey

Listing

2

The church externally is constructed of red brickwork with stone dressings, having a lofty nave surmounted at the transept by lead-covered fleche. The main roofs are clay tiles, brick gabled, stone copings with some lower roofs which are flat, asphalt coverings and brick and stone parapet. Two bell towers flank the baptistry at the west end.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close