Wimbledon Park: St Luke
Revd James Paice (Vicar)
28 Farquhar Road
Tel: 020 8241 7220
Parish website: www.wimbledonchurch.co.uk
Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
Patron: Simeon Trustees
Details of the Church
Architect: T G Jackson
Listing: grade 2
The church is set on a corner site fronting three roads in a suburban residential area. Designed by Sir Thomas Jackson and built in 1908 in red brickwork with green slate roofs.
The building comprises nave with gallery at the west end, chancel, north and south aisles, a north chancel aisle and south transept. At the west end there is a full width narthex with entrance vestibule and side rooms. The tower rises from this construction at the NW corner of the nave. A kitchen and two toilets have been formed in the southern room and a boiler room in the lobby.
A single storey church hall adjoins the south east corner of the church with brick and slate construction.