Brockley Hill: St Saviour
Revd David Vyvyan, Priest-in-Charge
General Enquiries email@example.com
Parish Mobile 07930 429392
8.00am Communion 10.00am Parish Communion (with separate activities for children)
Further details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
Patron: Vicar of Forest Hill, Christ Church
Deanery: West Lewisham
Archdeaconry: Lewisham & Greenwich
Episcopal Area: Woolwich
Architect: W Smith
Listing: not listed
The original Church was constructed in 1862, in the Victorian Gothic style. Following war damage alterations and repairs were carried out in 1952. Accommodation comprises nave, north aisle, chancel, sanctuary, baptistry, clergy vestry, hall, toilets, store and narthex. There are also church halls located on the site.
The Church is constructed of load-bearing external walls rendered on many elevations, with stone dressings and tracery to windows, quoins to buttresses, copings, string courses, plinths and facing to the north transept. The building is covered with pitched roofs clad in natural slate with flat roofs above the vestries.