Mottingham: St Andrew
Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
Architect: E F C Clark
Listing: not listed
St Andrew's church was constructed in 1871 and extended in 1912 with the addition of the sanctuary and chapels on the north side. Accommodation comprises sanctuary, chancel, chapel, nave, south transept and porch. Choir vestry and priest's vestry are formed from within the main volume of the building.
The church is constructed of red brick with tiled pitched roofs with bath stone dressings to windows and tablings to buttresses.
A newer church hall range of accommodation is situated at the east end of the church.