This A4 poster is for display in your church.
2 x Postcards: please order packs of 10 by 1 May 2019
This is intended for church members and has space on the back for them to write down five people they are going to pray for, as well as the mission priorities of your church. These could be given out during a Sunday service and everyone invited to fill them.
2. The postcard that states ‘We, your parish church, are praying for this community. Please let us know if you have a prayer request and we will include it in our prayers’. This is intended for members of the public to fill in and post / leave in the church. You will need to add your church details to the back of this post card. You can print this information on labels to stick on the back using Avery 2x7 or 2x8. Alternatively individuals can hand write these details on the back if using in small numbers.
Suggestions for use:
- leave these in the church if the church is open for prayer
- advertise on your church notice board where these postcards are available in a porch or post bag and place a weather resistant prayer request box in a visible place or in your church porch
- give these post cards to your congregation to share with their friends and neighbours
- visit door to door with the post cards, or post through letter boxes
- take the postcards with you when prayer walking to give to members of the public
Pocket sized prayers for workers – please order packs of 10 by 1 May 2019
Give these out to members of your congregation on a Sunday and invite people to come to the front to say where they work and what they are praying for their work places during the nine days.
Invite all the people who are working that week to stand and say a prayer for them to be blessed as witnesses for Christ in their workplaces.
These are to use as part of a church service on Ascension Day or the following Sunday.
These are to encourage congregations to engage in morning and evening prayer for the nine days, either in small groups or in the church. They can be downloaded and printed.
This can be printed off and sent to the address on the form. Alternatively you can email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.