Menu

Useful information

Patron

Patronage Board (Bishop/Hertford College, Oxford/a TV)

Episcopal Area

Croydon Episcopal Area

Deanery

Sutton Deanery

Archdeaconry

Reigate Archdeaconry

Details of the Church

Built

1884-91/1920

Architect

Carpenter & Ingelow

Listing

2

The church was built in phases between 1881 and 1884, to the design of architects Carpenter and Ingelow of Regent Street; the west porch was added in 1902-4 and the War Memorial Chapel in the early 1920s.

The South London Church Fund and Southwark Diocese Board of Finance is a company limited by guarantee (No. 236594).
Registered Office: Trinity House, 4 Chapel Court, Borough High Street, London SE1 1HW. Registered Charity: (No. 249678).

© The Diocese of Southwark 2021. All rights reserved.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close