- Diocesan Bishop Parliamentary Advisory Aide
- Bishop’s Chaplain
- Diocesan Disability Adviser
- Faith in the Countryside Link Officer
- Diocesan Environmental Convenor and Advisers
- Social Responsibility and Economic Development Adviser(s)
- Ecumenical Relations Group
- Diocesan MEAC Officer and Area MEACC teams
- Diocesan Mission and Evangelism Department
- Church of England Mission & Public Affairs Department
- Church Urban Fund
- London Churches Social Action
- Third sector organisations working throughout the Diocese
- Housing Justice
- Churches Together in South London
- London Churches Refugee Network
- Christian Muslim Forum
- Council of Christians & Jews
- Citizens UK
- Disability Networks
- Environmental Networks
Advisory Group (TBE)
Works with the Department in the development and monitoring of the delivery of Diocesan policy and action on issues of Justice Peace & the Integrity of Creation. The main focus for this work is the parishes, though this does not preclude the creation of partnerships with statutory and voluntary organisations and ecumenical partners.
The members will be expected to bring both knowledge and experience of the areas of work to ensure informed discussion. It is proposed that the membership is a mix of laity and clergy with the co-options to fill identifiable skills paying heed to the Diocesan equal opportunities policy.
- With the Advisers draws up a work plan for submission and approval by the Diocesan council of Trustees. The plan is monitored on a regular basis and reviewed annually.
- Monitors and reviews the development of new and existing work within the fields of both social responsibility and regeneration.
- Receives progress reports on a regular basis and engages on proposals for new projects.
- Encourages theological reflection on social policy and regeneration, publishing occasional papers as appropriate.
- Monitors issues and reports on JIC that are passed down to dioceses from the Division of Mission and Public Affairs of the Archbishop's Council.
- Works in partnership with the Diocesan Departments of Mission and Evangelism, Discipleship and Ministry and Vocations as appropriate.