South Nutfield: Christ Church
A parish within the United Benefice of South Nutfield with Outwood
Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
Architect: E B L'Anson
Listing: not listed
The church is sited on the South side of King's Cross Lane opposite the junction with The Avenue approximately half a mile south of the village centre. It is sited within a small churchyard which is reasonably level. The church was designed by E B L'Anson and built in 1888 in an Early English style and comprises a nave of five bays, chancel, an organ chamber on the south side, a tower sited at the junction of the nave and chancel on the north side and adjacent to that and parallel with the chancel, a choir vestry, (added in 1909, also by L'Anson), and a north west porch.