Caterham: St Mary the Virgin
(In the Caterham Team Ministry)
Parish ContactsParish Office Tel: 01883 348751
Built: 1866 - 68
Architect: William & C A Bassett-Smith
Listing: grade 2
The ancient parish of St.Mary' the Virgin, Caterham, has two churches of which this is the principal one, and the newer. The older church, St.Lawrence's, is maintained by St.Mary's and used for occasional services. The church has an active website which is updated regularly.