Our Vision

Hearts on Fire with a Vision for growth

South Wimbledon: St Andrew

Address

Herbert Road
South Wimbledon
London
SW19 3SH

Location map

Parish website

Parish Contacts

(Vacant)

Parish website: www.standrewwimbledon.org

Sunday Services

10.00 am Sung Parish Eucharist (CW)

Facilities: Disabled access, toilets, crèche, large print books

Further details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts

Information

Tradition: Modern Catholic

Patron: Bishop of Southwark

Deanery: Merton

Archdeaconry: Lambeth

Episcopal Area: Kingston

Diocesan Record Office: Surrey History Centre

Introduction to parish

St Andrew's church is a splendid mid-Edwardian building situated a short walk to the south of Wimbledon town centre. We aim to be a welcoming and inclusive congregation with a sacramental heart to our worship and our mission. For further details of our Parish please email the Parish Priest.

Details of Church

Built: 1909
Architect: William Henry Lowdell
Listing: not listed

The church is a red brick building with stone featured mouldings and coping stones, with tiled pitched roofs and wood block floors. It comprises nave, north and south aisles, north transept, Lady Chapel, chancel, small chapel with organ chamber over, vestry and toilet.