Our Vision

Hearts on Fire with a Vision for growth

Brixton: St Paul

Lambeth North Deanery

Address

184 Ferndale Road
Brixton
London
SW9 8AH

Location map

Parish Website

Parish Contacts

Vacant

Tel: 020 8674 1043
E-mail:  office@stpaulsbrixton.org

Sunday Services

11am Sunday service 

Further details of all Sunday and weekday services can be obtained from the Parish Contact.

Information

Patron: The Church Society

Deanery: Lambeth North

Archdeaconry: Lambeth

Episcopal Area: Kingston

Diocesan Record Office: London Metropolitan Archives 

Details of church

Internal photoBuilt: 1958
Architect: John Soper
Listing: not listed

The original church of Brixton, St Paul was made redundant in 1981 and exchanged for the present church which belonged to the Seventh-Day Adventists.

The church comprises a worship area with a low stage forming a sanctuary at the north end and adjacent to it on the east side is a large meeting room. The main entrance is sited at the south end with access from Ferndale Road and provides access to the church, the meeting room and, on the east side, the lavatories. At the north end there is a secondary entrance, a kitchen, a small meeting room, a vestry and store rooms.