Tolworth: St George
(within the Tolworth Team Ministry)
St George's Church
020 8391 5682
Listing: not listed
St George's Church was built in 1934 as dual purpose building, a church and a hall, with an altar and sanctuary at the north end, and a stage and organ at the south end. It was dedicated on June 12th, 1934.
A new hall was built on to the west of the original church in 1957. The stage was converted into a Baptistry in 1959. This hall was demolished in 1980. A new hall was built in 1981, and dedicated on 17th May, 1981.