Surbiton: St Mark
Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
Architect: P C Hardwick/Milner & Craze
Listing: not listed
The church was consecrated in 1845, extended in 1854 and re-opened for service on Palm Sunday 1855 - generally in the style of the Gothic Revival. The church suffered bomb damage on 2 October 1940, was rebuilt and re-consecrated on 30 September 1960.