Our Vision

A people with hearts on fire, loving God, walking with Jesus and led by the Spirit

Hamsey Green: St Antony

Croydon South Deanery

Within the Sanderstead Team Ministry

Address

Mitchley Avenue
Riddlesdown
South Croydon
Surrey

Location map

Parish website

External photo

Parish Contacts

Rev Susan Atkinson-Jones
(Team Vicar)

Parish Office
All Saints Church
Onslow Gardens
Sanderstead
South Croydon CR2 9AB

Tel: 020-8657 0665

Parish website

Sunday Services

Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts

Details of Church

Internal photoBuilt: 1955
Listing: not listed

St Edmund's is a hall church, that is one that is used as a community resource during the week for activities such as play groups, badminton, Brownies, etc, but which converts into a church when services are to be held. The church was opened in 1955, the result of the inspiration, determination and hard work of many local people. The building consists primarily of a central hall, with a stage at one end and the chancel at the other, the latter being divided from the hall by large folding doors. In the 1970s, a second, smaller hall was constructed adjoining the west wall of the main building, and is named in honour of St Edmund's first Church Warden, William Goddard.