Rotherhithe: Holy Trinity
Rev Andrew Doyle (Vicar)
Holy Trinity Vicarage
London SE16 1HE
Tel: 020-7237 4098
Tel: 020-7231 3673 Sat a.m.
Details of all Sunday and weekday services and activities may be obtained from the parish contacts
Patron: Rector of St Mary, Rotherhithe
Population (2001 census): 6,877
Urban Priority Area: Yes
Details of Church
Architect: Thomas Ford
Listing: not listed
The church is of an orthodox plan on an east west axis, the sacristy being to the east. The main nave has simple aisles, there is a vestry, parish office and kitchen area to the east end and Lady Chapel with two entrances / exits, vestibules to the west end.
The building was dedicated in 1957 and is a brick construction with a pitched copper-clad roof.
The building occupies the approximate footprint of the former Holy Trinity Church, Rotherhithe, which was a Victorian building in the gothic style, consecrated in 1837. The original building was lost to the bombing of the Docklands area during the Second World War.