Rector, Cheam Team Ministry
We are seeking a creative and visionary leader who will help us grow our mission and ministry
We are looking for a priest who:
- can inspire our church communities to greater depth of vision for growth and development;
- is a leader who will seek out, nurture and enable the potential within our worshipping community;
- can communicate in a way that brings the Gospel alive to both young and old and builds up people for God’s service in today’s world;
- is rooted in sacrament and scripture, versatile in worship styles and able to engage and enthuse the young.
- an opportunity to lead a Parish of three different yet complementary churches;
- a committed ministry team, comprising clergy and lay ministers;
- excellent Parish administration;
- an outstanding Church of England Primary School.
The Rectory is a modern detached home in Cheam Village, five minutes’ walk from St Dunstan’s Church.
For full details of this role, including an application form, please contact
The Archdeacon’s PA
Tel: 020 8256 9633
Closing date: Thursday 20 September 2018
Parish Visit: Monday 15 October 2018
Interviews: Monday 15 October 2018
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure