Priest-in-Charge, St Margaret, Putney
St Margaret’s is excited about the future. It is a friendly, welcoming church in a diverse residential area of Putney which is ready to grow and embrace new challenges.
Could you be our new Priest-in-Charge, to challenge and inspire us, infuse us with God’s love, energise and encourage our growth both spiritually and numerically?
We seek someone who:
- has a heart for developing the faith of the congregation, and for mission and outreach
- can offer stimulating Bible-based teaching and embrace a variety of worship styles
- will challenge and stimulate us with new ideas
- can encourage and inspire children and their families at the heart of our worship and community
- is able to create and communicate a bold vision for St Margaret’s
- is a strong leader and team builder who believes in ‘every-member ministry’
- is a person of energy and warmth with a sense of humour, approachable and understanding of all our diverse congregation
For further details and to apply, please visit https://www.cofepathways.org enter: cofe/TP/142/592
Closing date: midnight on Wed 16 May 2018
Parish visit for shortlisted candidates: Sat 16 June 2018
Interviews: Thurs 21 June 2018
This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure