Priest-in-Charge, St Nicholas, Sutton
We are seeking a creative and visionary leader who will help us grow our mission and ministry
- Looking for a priest to take us forward as our team is dissolved and we return to being a single parish.
- Part of a longstanding, active LEP with the Methodist/URC and Baptist churches
- A grade 2* listed suburban town centre church, with a thousand years of history, located inside Greater London but also close to the Surrey Hills.
We hope and pray for:
- You to bring a vision, light and hope to our church and to nurture and develop ecumenical and community links
- Someone who can reinvigorate our loyal congregation after a period of change and uncertainty.
We can offer you:
- A local support network provided by the clergy of two neighbouring Anglican churches with whom we are now a Group.
- A church, modern rectory (with large garden) and community hall, all on the same site.
- A Reader associated with the church, a part time administrator and a cleaner/handyman both employees of the PCC
For full details of this role, including an application form, please contact:
The Archdeacon’s PA
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8256 9633
Closing date: Thursday 11 October 2018
Parish Visit: Saturday 03 November 2018
Interviews: Monday 19 November 2018
This post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure