Associate Vicar for Community Development & Mission, St Mary, Battersea
Fancy a job that is all about what you were ordained for?
We may have the post for you…
This is a new post with guaranteed local funding in place for up to seven years.
The role includes:
- pioneering new expressions of Church
- developing work in Battersea for the Common Good
- adding capacity in pastoral & liturgical ministry
You will have:
- freedom and time to help us grow in local mission
- competency & imagination in community development and evangelism
- a diverse, inclusive liturgical church to serve that encourages lay leadership
- liberty from incumbency, yet an experienced incumbent to work alongside
Accommodation and team coaching will be provided.
For an informal conversation please phone
The Revd Canon Simon Butler - 07941 552407
For further information and to apply visit: https://www.cofepathways.org and enter: cofe/TP/142/347
Closing Date: 21st February 2018 at 5pm
Parish visit for shortlisted candidates: Saturday 17 March 2018
Interviews: 20th March 2018
The post is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure