Assistant to the Incumbent, St Anne, Kew Green
St Anne’s Church, Kew Green, is looking to appoint an Assistant to the Incumbent – a part time appointment.
Are you attracted by an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a vibrant church?
We may have the post for you. This is a new position with guaranteed local funding in place for two years, perhaps longer.
The role includes:
- Developing a Sunday afternoon/evening ministry programme for 20 to 40 year olds
- Pioneering fresh expressions at St Anne’s
- Delivering Youth Engagement in discussion and the life of the church
- Exploring and capitalising on existing channels of Social Media.
You will have:
- Freedom and time to help us grow in local mission
- Competency and imagination
- A thriving, warm and inclusive church to serve
- Liberty from incumbency, yet an experienced incumbent to work alongside
Team coaching will be provided.
To apply: please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the closing date of 30th November 2018
This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure